Neomind - The Oracle (darkstep [very short clip])

I think is s great work! I like Kick, is very good puncy-subby, but I would try to add some mid freq to it, imo would give a decisive extream power to you track!!!
Keep it up dude!!!

yeah the mid range is what I'm working now on... need some good hi hats sounding in that frequency range (where splashy, cling-ee hi hats use to sound :) )

thanks for the feedback mate =)

Sounds MASSIVE!!! I can't wait for the mastered punchy final version!
The synth work it's great!!! :)

---------- Post added at 16:55 ---------- Previous post was at 16:51 ----------

I think is s great work! I like Kick, is very good puncy-subby, but I would try to add some mid freq to it, imo would give a decisive extream power to you track!!!
Keep it up dude!!!

yeah, i agree for the kick... it's really good punchy, just a little bit more on 100hz (or around) from the kick and it will kick the ass! ;)

which one of the kicks!
don't wanna sound like a douche but there are 2 kicks and another one reversed (3).

Do you guys think these kicks need more bass? like boosting them in the low freqs?

sweet i really really like those epic choir pads you bring in they sound so sick. what did you use to do that?
but yeah ditch the bird noises

which one of the kicks!
don't wanna sound like a douche but there are 2 kicks and another one reversed (3).

Do you guys think these kicks need more bass? like boosting them in the low freqs?

Mate, why not to add a short decay sine 60-90hz sub that hit the note with the same kicks triggering?
It will shake props the woofer!

Mate, why not to add a short decay sine 60-90hz sub that hit the note with the same kicks triggering?
It will shake props the woofer!

i kinda did that atm (not the SC version) layered the same kick with a bandpass in that freq range =)
but thanks for the tip mate!

---------- Post added at 16:31 ---------- Previous post was at 16:30 ----------

sweet i really really like those epic choir pads you bring in they sound so sick. what did you use to do that?
but yeah ditch the bird noises

"bird" noises are already out =)

I used sawtooths + formant filters + a BIT of noise. Hope that helps

Fuck. Nice man... Those high sounds from 15 sec till... are remembering me to audio & panacea- designed for war imo. I like them. Can't wait to hear a longer version man :)

Back
Top Bottom