Neodigital 005 - Abstract Elements & Detail - Wrecked / A-Cray - Stomper -

Wrecked is brilliant.. just wish it would evolve into a standard (ish) pattern. I don't think it's very listenable, certainly wouldn't throw it in a set.

I like weird experimental music and I love what Abstract Elements are usually putting out. But this is just another Neosignal/Neodigital noise nonsense for me. I can't listen to something like that at home and I definitely wouldn't play something like that out => no way Jose.

tbh it doesn't sound like neosignal at all, its just experimental music not everything has to be for the dancefloor

tbh it doesn't sound like neosignal at all, its just experimental music not everything has to be for the dancefloor

I like weird experimental music and I love what Abstract Elements are usually putting out, but can't listen to something like that at home

English mothefucker, do you read it? :teeth:

Wasn't expecting so see abstract elements on neosignal! wrecked is cool though. wouldn't put it in a set. but its still sick

English mothefucker, do you read it? :teeth:

yes I do read english I just don't think wrecked sounds like neosignal at all :teeth:

Wrecked is experimental, but Stomper has an essence of Dissuade

i was talking about wrecked, now i also know why the bass in stomper sounded kinda familiar (there are a few other tunes with a similiar bass but I can't remember them)

I really like Wrecked i don’t think its that experimental just cleaver and would be nice in a mix tape just to bring your whole mix down. Stomper i great i really like the precusion. I think they are both strong tunes but have completely different purposes.

Wrecked is gonna be one that you either love or hate and i fackin' love itt. makes me pull some silly screwfaces

Back
Top Bottom