Neo - Hive on Violence...

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
When the hells this gonna get promo’d/released? Ive been hangin for this for time!!

Anyone know where i can get a high-quality mp3 anywhere? come on - help a brother out. PM a link or sumting.

One last thing - anyone know what break is used in Neo? cant remember the title for the life of me. :confused:

i dunno, i think i may be the only one who doesn't think this tune is all that. i mean it's getting hyped out the ass. i don't think it really deserves it. i like Hive's productions don't get me wrong but...

machu said:
i dunno, i think i may be the only one who doesn't think this tune is all that. i mean it's getting hyped out the ass. i don't think it really deserves it. i like Hive's productions don't get me wrong but...

its the edits....

break.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuu...eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaawwww...eoooooooooooooooooooo etc

Look out for Neo VIP

ffs, isnt there anything sacred ? new tunage PLZ

makeitstoppail-Elvisofdeath.jpg

I love Hive. All Hive. Everything.
In fact I ignored all Drum and Bass untill I heard DJ Hive.
After I got everything by Hive I started to get edgey and I wanted more.
I listened and Listened to track after fucking track and I got nothing. Nothing did it for me. The closest thing I came up with was a track by Dom and Roland (one guy, Its a man named Dom and Roland is the name of his drum machine, I just thought I would let you know, this is a Jungle forum after all) called THUNDER..dun dun dun dunt dun dun dun dun dun dunt...`crack of thunder..sounds of rain fall..rawwwoooo" that track was OK...nothing like Hive but it gave me kinda a cool chill up my spine but that did not last too long. And I listen to tons of Desiel Boy tracks and I did not like any off them. However I fucking love! and I mean Love the intro track to System Upgrade by Disel Boy called Loading Program. You know what I mean right? It samples Dialouge from Ghost in the Shell and uses Matrix sounds. I love that because I am a CYBER ESCAPISM freaK. But to tell you the truth. I dont really like the track that proceeds after that I just love the Intro. So thats fucking it! Oh and there is a track called BLEACH by a group called Universal Project that is kinda cool. Jummmmmmpppppp upppppppppppppp dun dun dun dun dunt JJJJJJjjjummmmmmpppppppuppppppppppppp. That gave me kind of a chill too. But you know what? Those three tracks have gone away from my headspace now. And the only tracks I am going to play at Altered Beats are...well they are all by MutherFucking DJ HIVE!!!!

So this is the last chance. I think I do NOT LIKE D&B. I like HIVE. and thats it. But Hive only puts out so much music so what do I do with my feindish need to hear that sound? That Feel? That Pain? the crack of electricity flying out of someones dome?

Do me a favour. Lets settle it right now. Give me some tracks to listen to and I will consider this the last effort. I am dead fucking serious. If I listen to this list you kind people provide for me and I dont like anything then I am going to bow my head to the world of D&B and say "Thank you but no thank you..there is only HIVE"

If you have never heard Hive I am afraid that If I began to describe his music I would bust this thread right off the fucking screen so either you know, or you dont know I guess.

I want a straight list TRACK NAME then ARTIST

:eek: :applause: :drunk:

fakin weirdo :teeth:

Check ou some of Alpha Omega stuff..ere a short list

Alpha Omega - Platinum - Slow Motion Recs.
^ ^ - Countdown - Outbreak
^ ^ - Feedback - Invaders

Plus, if deep darkish stuff is what youre after, try to find teh
Inside Out LP - Hardleaders..goodluck with dis..it was released in 1997.

proteus said:
I love Hive. All Hive. Everything.
Yeah? Try his 'Shadow' remix on for size - I think its the best thing he's done... sick breaks... Its on Moving Shadow's 'Reborn in the USA' release I cant be arsed to find u a link cos youre a weirdo anyway, but even weirdos deserve to hear Shadow VIP trust me :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom