Neo.Fury - Der Ausländer

Der Ausländer

VIP Junglist
Last mix I did, will update with tracklisting soon, a couple new tunes and some other, thx for giving it a spin/comment.

artworks-000072616522-d7jp1n-original.jpg

01 // The Pursuit – Stray
02 // 6th Element (Dub Phizix Remix) – Judda & Tre-O
03 // Gravity – B Cloud
04 // Arps Of Fury – Royalston
05 // Messiah – Konflict vs. Noisia
06 // New Drums – Teddy Killerz vs. Neonlight
07 // Fury – Dextems & C.A.2K
08 // Subterrestrial (VIP) – The Prototypes
09 // Kaori – Spor
10 // Spectre – Xilent
11 // Pan Terra – Receptor
12 // Dredd – Mob Tactics
13 // Mind Feeders – Dom & Roland
14 // Tornado – Agressor Bunx
15 // Massacre – DaVIP, Engage & Conectivers
16 // Oceans Of Emptiness – Phace, Noisia & Mayhem
17 // Neo Arch – Dephzac
18 // No Choice – Alex Mind
19 // Mythos – Insideinfo & Mefjus
20 // Horus – Billain
21 // Crude Tactics - Akov

Last edited:
ha ha mang I don't try to be mean or anything just try to give constructive things that I hear that maybe could help you out. I will leave feedback on Monday and I will be gentle ha ha.

ok going in.......
The pursuit/6th Element worked really well together and then Gravity came in and damn im vibin already ....big mix right there mang.
Rollin with Arps of Fury....Royalston is such an underated producer.
Messiah was ok but New Drums with Messiah worked well. Messiah is so tough to get out of cleanly it's like you just want it to keep going ya know.
Fury/Subterrestrial was nice and then Kaori came in and i was so happy.....haven't heard this in so long. Spectre was a nice touch with Kaori ....this is where you are at your best IMO when you play these type of traks.
Went into Pantera nicely and the mix out with Dredd was top Notch. Some different mixes in this one....sound good.
Dredd/Mind Feeders......Yes sir that is what im talkin about right there....i bet you were goin off to that one. Just when i thought it couldn't get any better Tornado comes in like ....well a tornado. dope mix right there mang.
Massacre i would have changed that one. Oceans of Emptiness made up for that one.
Neo Arch was top shelf..... No choice is by far your toughest mix so far.....but I'm guessing you already know that.
Mythos was nice to get back on trak....think i have heard you play that one before.
Not gonna lie i was worried when i heard the Billain trak come in but it worked out well.
You made me a beliver ha ha.
Ended it nicely with Crude Tactics.
Overall a nice and tidy little mix here mang. I can here the improvement and i always enjoy your trak selection as it doesnt always follow suit with what everybody else plays and you can genuinely tell you love the traks that you play.
Constructive criticism for the day would be eq'ing but i think you are getting better with each mix and your beat matching is great....wish i could do that jealous ha ha.
Now that wasn't so bad was it?

Royalston is such an underated producer.

Hope this changes, really dig what he does, such a unique and creative sound.

this is where you are at your best IMO when you play these type of traks.

You mean the easy atmo blends?

Dredd/Mind Feeders......Yes sir that is what im talkin about right there....i bet you were goin off to that one.

Yea...I lost my shit and thought there was a crowd in the room :D

Massacre i would have changed that one. Oceans of Emptiness made up for that one.

I had my doubts about that one, pace, musicality etc. but I kept it for the global idea behind this thing.

Mythos was nice to get back on trak....think i have heard you play that one before.

Don t remember dropping it in a published mix, but I do drop some of Mefjus work regularly, cuz he is just that good most times.

it doesnt always follow suit with what everybody else plays and you can genuinely tell you love the traks that you play.

I try to diversify the selection, DJs jump on new bangers and I do too, but it s nice to hear some older ones, or some less known tunes,
this is part of the job, keep the music alive.

The words about the love for the tunes I play just owned you an appreciation token, thanks a lot :)

Constructive criticism for the day would be eq'ing

Need to make more time for practice, and I wish we could do a session together, would be fun and rewarding am sure

Now that wasn't so bad was it?

Am glad you dig a bit of the ride, as always thanks a lot for taking the time :)

Let me know when your new one is ready, through SC if it s not published works too, big up Beknoxx!

ha ha I know what u mean about the crowd sometimes im like oh shit and look behind me and there is nobody ha ha.
I couldn't remember if it was Mythos or not but I remembered a Mefjus trak on one of them...not a big deal.
I will let you know when im done.....recording in the next day or two.....EZ

really enjoyed this mix man, transitions and selections were really smooth and loads of tracks I haven't heard of before which is always nice in a mix. Solid mixing throughout but favourite bit had to be Kaori – Spor > Spectre – Xilent > Pan Terra – Receptor > Dredd – Mob Tactics > Mind Feeders – Dom & Roland > Tornado – Agressor Bunx, loved the selection there. Big up on this mix mate.

Back
Top Bottom