Nemesis - Golden Madness / UFOs

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by nemes1s, Jan 19, 2013.

1. nemes1s

nemes1s New Member

Just some tracks I did (Golden Madness is mostly done by original samples from June Miller's pack, so it's not as original as UFOs, but still...)
    Would like to hear from you guys anything you can say about these tunes... hope you'll like them.

P.S. There's actually a third one called 'Awake' (it's also on soundcloud) and it's more ambient-ish/experimental-ish but it's still 174 BPM ;)

Cheers!

2. jimjimjim

jimjimjim oldskool

easy m8. really like golden madness. was well produced i thought. nice vibe 2.
    good job

3. nemes1s

nemes1s New Member

Thanks man... I just really need to get a grip on making basslines and pads/synths, or maybe at least resampling them correctly and corresponding to my needs (to what I want them to be). Then my tunes will get much better :)

4. Callumstrange

Callumstrange Member

not bad mate i like the synths you've used on first track. on the second track the drums could have a bit more presence and a bit of eq'ing could be done. keep working at it man sounding good so far :)

https://soundcloud.com/callumstrange

5. DjCartel

DjCartel Well-Known Member

nice sounds. i like golden madness. only thing id say is it sounds like the drums are slightly out of time with what youve layered. not sure if youve got the june miller break playing over some of your own hits or something? sound good tho, well mixed