Negativity.........

Ez 1992 and zoob, you're being NEGATIVE about the bass...

perfect irony to read these absolutely-unrelated-to-the-topic comments in a thread about negativity in dnb.

i think some peoples' minds switch to automatic as soon as pendulum are mentioned, leading to yet another mind bending revelation that some people dont like their beats, and their entire effect on this fragile planet we inhabit.

:rolleyes:

That being said I wish I could find a VST plug in that can create simple synewave bass with pitch bend features to make that classic rising and falling sound. I should ask on the discogs plug in forum.

To get that effect you can usually assign the envelope or LFO to the oscillator, making it rise and fall. Should be able to do that on almost every synth. Or just use a pitch bend (you can do this with automation).

To get that effect you can usually assign the envelope or LFO to the oscillator, making it rise and fall. Should be able to do that on almost every synth. Or just use a pitch bend (you can do this with automation).

Now that I have bought Acid Pro 6.0d I can do this only now I need a VST synth plug in that can do a simple synewave bass. The VST sample synth that it came with can only do gay pendulum clownstep bass. :(

I wonder if theres a VST synth that does simple 1992 basses?,,,,

Now that I have bought Acid Pro 6.0d I can do this only now I need a VST synth plug in that can do a simple synewave bass. The VST sample synth that it came with can only do gay pendulum clownstep bass. :(

I wonder if theres a VST synth that does simple 1992 basses?,,,,

can you please start another thread for this negativity-in-the-guise-of-studio-advice discussion, ffs ? its weak.

Thats a load of bollocks 1992. Discogs is supposed to be a source of information, not opinionated slagging.

I don't understand your hatred of Pendulum, you don't listen to dnb anyway and should stick to your old rave stuff (some of the original listeners will soon be grandfathers).

Calm down dear or write on dogsonacid where you'll have plenty of similarly minded negative cohorts.

BTW I don't write Tiesto is crap on trance forums because I don't fucking care.

Back
Top Bottom