Need Unorthodox Beatboxers For Musical Projects

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by proteus, Dec 8, 2003.

1. proteus

proteus Member

May 25, 2003
    Like everytime I am on tha street and someone recognizes me and they rhyme or beatbox I am too much for them to handle.

When a typical freestyle you do is like say.. wont believe what ya seeing when I transfer back in to my liquid state, become vacuum energy throw matter streams and pulsars in ya face, along with sum virtual particles and sum quantum mechanics wit sum astro-physics aeronautics N electrodynamics un un cybernetic acoustic Information callisthenic quadratics biostatic pneumatic kinematic chromatic acrobatic ecstatics electrostatic anti-matter man busting skillz at warp speed my Godspeed stampede will indeed give tha phatest emcee a nose bleed make em look about as cool as a inbred paralyze his ass so someone else has to spoon feed you...aa

ok you get the point

its just to much for normal kats ta handle so I know there are sum tweaked elite super freaks who can beatbox on the dark side of K box de hard hop da rebop....

like a IDM/Ragga?D&B/Jungle style or something along those lines?

does anyone know anyone with these kind of skillz to maybe get involved in musical projects ... beats.html
  2. freeagent

freeagent Almost 30

Jul 26, 2002