Need this track ID - URGENTLY!

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by eaglemusic, Apr 26, 2011.

1. eaglemusic

eaglemusic New Member

Right, it seems that other people have been asking about this track. I have heard it in quite alot of places a couple of years ago, but if anyone can tell me the track ID for it then that would be great, and im gonna drop it at this event im at.

Firstly, I cant find anything online about the track id's names or anything. So some serious business here. The only source I have with it is a torrent and constantly got mc's talking over it so I couldnt spotify it clearly etc.

The track is from the 'Taxman & Original Sin Pack 2 2008 Global Gathering Mix'. (so its going back some years) I am looking for the name of track 9, if youre stuck, go to track 10 which is 'Heist - Sleep In Ya Eyez' and its the one before that, has a woman singing, you cant miss it because its such a good tune. unfortuantely, the tracks are all in 4:00 min blocks because its split up into parts. so if anyone could help me, that would be great.

Either youtube me the link, or give a description of it and ill pick it up from there, the track or artist name will help me so much. However with it being a torrent, some of you may not want to download it and thats fine, after all im just wondering but thankyou for your time to read this. Here is the link, thankyou everyone, if you know it, i will be so thankful.

(if you dont want to download the whole download just get uTorrent and download that individual file).

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Taxman-.../33068d41ff6ff199632d4d30e46c11d2acf24278a9a9

Thankyou :)

2. dean12

dean12 I've been naughty, I'm banned

where to find it.

3. truce

truce Member

I have a feeling it might be 'Trinity' but I'll have a look and see.

4. eaglemusic

eaglemusic New Member

cheers, but its not that one. it sounds like an original sin tune but its just the track name i need. thanks for it though, same to you dean12, but i didnt know exactly what you meant on where to find it.

5. abomb87

abomb87 Member

6. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

and u needed that urgently?
    how peculiar

7. eaglemusic

eaglemusic New Member

no need for cocky comments, i was just wanting to know the name of the track, and still wanting to know what it is, if anyone knows it .. please, id be very thankful.

8. abomb87

abomb87 Member

is it not love games then???

9. eaglemusic

eaglemusic New Member

nah its not love games, it goes in the words like 'when i think about you' and 'danger' in like a calm female voice, its not trinity, its not off the 'grow your wings' album .. and its doesnt seem to be a major release, so maybe a different artists, cheers for the comment though :)