Need These On Vinyl!! :D

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Does anyone know where you can get these tunes from?? Can't find 'em anywhere.
  • Mampi Swift - The One/The Journey (Charge Recordings) (One of my fave. tunes)
  • Ed Rush, Optical & Fierce - Alien Girl/Cutslo (Lokuste Mix) (Prototype) (Big tune)
  • The Streets - Has It Come To This (High Contrast 'It's Come To this' Mix) (Locked On) (Saw It On HTFR But For £35! Anyone know where i can get it cheaper!!??)
  • LTJ Bukem - Demon's Theme/A Couple Of Beats (Good Looking) (1991-Old Tune!!)
  • DJ Phantasy, Mayhem & Gurley - How It Is!! (Easy DJ) (Test Records)
  • Dizzee Rascal - Sirens (XL Records) (Because It's Got The Chase & Status Mix On It)
  • Krome & Time - Ganja Man (Tearin Vinyl) (Love This Tune!!)
  • DJ Die - Autumn (V Recordings)
  • Jaimeson - Complete (V2) (For The Fresh Remix)
  • Jagged Edge - Rock Baby (V Recordings)
  • Dillinja - Twist 'Em Out (Renegade Hardware) (Gotta love this tune, i sure do!!)
Umm.. there is probably more, i will put them on here when i remember them. Thanks Guys. :D

Last edited:
hello mate - I've got a copy of the high contrast one of the streets...

Make us an offer if you like...

Dizzie Rascal Sirens http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR225236 HTFR get it in every month or so but sell out quick so get your self on the special order list

:chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:

@ HTFR

When i 1st started collecting vinyl years ago i ordered a copy of apollo II return to atlantis(Bukem remix):gang_bang

When i recieved it they had only gone and sent me the repress. HA. You taking the piss. Yes they frigging well did, then i sent it back, wanted a refund and the twats said NO you have to spend the money with us. So i gave my mrs the spends to buy some happy hardcore tunes.(She likes that stuff).
Bullshit cocking twats @ HTFR mate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom