Need someone with a decent setup to judge this b-line

your sub bass is pretty good sounding except it lacks any autonomation.... master is too constant,try to add more life to your sub,more things that are changing

Funny you should say that considering the sub was the only thing that i did with my eyes and not my ears due to only having monitors lol

I know the track lacks changes but i was more trying to focus on getting a decent sound out of the samples, not the automation of everything. But i didnt even do that : )

Ima hit the drawwing board again over the next couple of days with all comments in mind and try agian to make things a little more interesting.

Thanks

how you made that sound? my latest best wobble is from three oscilators,comb filter + format filter and last classic low pass this combination is very good sounding,I think its called yeah wobble,heist use it alot....it can be done in so many ways,try it sometimes....

ad more variabile reverb too,every part of bassline should had more or less different reverb,not too much just to make your tune jumpin in every direction possible out of the speakers,if you know what I mean :D ( reverb is 3D )

most part of track except bassline should had little bit reverb,if tune is picture then reverb give every instrument ist own unique place,it sounds very good if done right

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom