Need some pointers on my way to the DARK SIDE

thismeanswar

In desperate need of tips on new and evil hardstep

Hi all... can anyone help me out with some intelligence? I´ve been looking all over for some fresh blood, but everywhere I turn there is just less and less signal-to-noise, and I´m not talking about the nice type of noise. So any tips on new artists, producers, DJs or labels that you think might get me off would me much appreciated. I´ve compiled a playlist with my favourite tracks in Spotify, so if you can spare some time and take a look I´d be enormously grateful.

Here: DNB for the Zombie Apocalypse - 85 Shriekers and Reekers

Oh, and if a DJ/producer by the name of Unknown Error around, could you please give me a PM? We had some contact many years ago, regarding a possible gig in Oslo. That would be AWESOME.

Thanks in advance,
Thismeanswar

Last edited:
I think that may be the case, the Unknown Error I'm looking for is one guy as far as I know. I met him on these forums five-six years ago, and he'd made some wicked hardstep mixes. So if you're out there Mr. Unknown Error, please gimme a sign. I'm really curious about what you've been doing and how your talent has developed. I guess this serves as a bump as well, even though that wasn't my intention. So to repeat myself, I'm really looking for some fresh blood. Here in Norway we're in the middle of the dark season with temperatures below -20 C, so I'm starving for a soundtrack that matches this horrible atmosphere. see the Spotify-list in the top post to get an idea as to where I wanna go. Thanks again, your combined knowledge of dnb is insanely helpful for an amateur such as myself.

Back
Top Bottom