Need some help with this bassline - have tried everything!

Wizla

Whats with that horrible noise coming from the bass sounds like its clipping or something i have tried everything i can to get rid of it with no prevail! Messing with the Attack and Decay can dampen it but take away the main feel of the synth, eqing does nothing, different compressing settings not much effect on it either... Looking like i'll have to build it from scratch again lol

Link: http://soundcloud.com/wizla/onslaught-wizla-new-1

i can't hear anything? but im listening thru headpones, anywho, slap it in an audio editer and see if u can take it out? if its the kind of sound i think it is its usualy something to do with the original sample

I had same problem for very long time in Reason 4.... slower attack helped to mask that noise but it was there until I tried changing that shit around portamento button... switched from polyphony to mono legato... now I can have super fast,hyper velocity sound without any clipping no matter what crazy setting or attack I put into Thor.

I had same problem for very long time in Reason 4.... slower attack helped to mask that noise but it was there until I tried changing that shit around portamento button... switched from polyphony to mono legato... now I can have super fast,hyper velocity sound without any clipping no matter what crazy setting or attack I put into Thor.
I'll have a play about with the portamento its quite high from what i remember

raise the Release a little i think mate
Will give it some fine adjustments n see if this helps

Cheers for the advice people am about to go round my mates and do some more work to it!

Back
Top Bottom