Need some help with some jump up selection

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
ive been asked to do a jump up set.....i mainly play liquid-ish and dirty rollers and the occasional jump up classic.... but i have not brought jump up for ages.......can you post essentual jump up tracks i need to get new up to date ones if poss...maybe for the last two months or so.....or at least point me in the right direction

cheers

Tantrum Desire are worth checking out (their older stuff, is basically all jump up dancefloor smashers, "Here They Come", "Pace Stepper VIP", newer stuff is smashing it too but not really jump up anymore, more dancefloorish)
Others that are obvious like Hazard (Food Fight!), Sub Zero, DJ Zen, Konichi maybe check out playaz recordings discography.

Would be interesting to know if we are talking about the type of jump up where most of the stuff is happening in the low end or the newer stuff where most stuff is in mid range.

Last edited:
Tantrum Desire are worth checking out (their older stuff, is basically all jump up dancefloor smashers, "Here They Come", "Pace Stepper VIP", newer stuff is smashing it too but not really jump up anymore, more dancefloorish)
Others that are obvious like Hazard (Food Fight!), Sub Zero, DJ Zen, Konichi maybe check out playaz recordings discography.

Would be interesting to know if we are talking about the type of jump up where most of the stuff is happening in the low end or the newer stuff where most stuff is in mid range.

defo the low end stuff.....find the other one too samey if that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom