Need some help tracking down a couple of tapes

Poopoochopsface

The first one is a JJ Frost set. I think it's either 96/97/98 at either One Nation or Hysteria. MCs are Skiba and Hyper D, but it's mainly Skiba who MCs for almost the entire length of the tape - well, I had a dodgy copy which was possibly only 30mins of the entire set. I initially thought that it was Hysteria 13 but the copy I downloaded didn't have some of the tracks I'm sure are on there. Having said that, most of the tunes that I remember are on it at some point.

Rough tracklist: Hi-Potent (I'm sure Hyper D says "lovely" on the build-up), On Time, Circles, Trust Me (remix), Special Treat, Rukus, Trouble (not sure about this) and a tune from TOV which I think is DJ Red - Uprise *I'm going to check this*

Second tape is a Helter Skelter one. Mampi Swift, Shabba D and I think maybe Bassman and Fever. Think it's recorded in 97/98/99. Tunes inlcude R-Type, Watching Window (remix) and a couple of other Swift tunes, possibly A Touch of Jay.

Lastly, I'm looking for a rip of Clash of the Titans, Brockie & Hyper D. Tape starts with Came and Conquered mixed into Capacity (Renegade Hardware 10).

Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm after another set. Again a One Nation tape but this one's a Fluid set which I think he either goes B2B with Swift or plays after him. MC is Fearless and the set starts with The Enemiz - Enemiz (Labello Blanco). He also plays Autumn and the remix of Rebels which is on Splash (I think). Pretty sure the tape is either 99/00.

Btw, the DJ Red tune I mentioned earlier was NOT on that Frost tape. It is a TOV tune however, with a reversed tight sounding bassline. Was played a lot around that time.

yeah i got Clash of the Titans, Brockie & Hyper D. Tape skibba on there as well when he was young and fresh. forgot how much i used to like skiba lol. anyway aint got a tape player connected to me pc at mo but will work on it for ya

Bump in case you've forgotten. Don't want to hassle you with PMs (we all have other shit to do) but if you could get round to upping that I'd be be made up. Cheers, Crossie

Back
Top Bottom