Need some help tracking down a couple of tapes

The first one is a JJ Frost set. I think it's either 96/97/98 at either One Nation or Hysteria. MCs are Skiba and Hyper D, but it's mainly Skiba who MCs for almost the entire length of the tape - well, I had a dodgy copy which was possibly only 30mins of the entire set. I initially thought that it was Hysteria 13 but the copy I downloaded didn't have some of the tracks I'm sure are on there. Having said that, most of the tunes that I remember are on it at some point.

Rough tracklist: Hi-Potent (I'm sure Hyper D says "lovely" on the build-up), On Time, Circles, Trust Me (remix), Special Treat, Rukus, Trouble (not sure about this) and a tune from TOV which I think is DJ Red - Uprise *I'm going to check this*

Second tape is a Helter Skelter one. Mampi Swift, Shabba D and I think maybe Bassman and Fever. Think it's recorded in 97/98/99. Tunes inlcude R-Type, Watching Window (remix) and a couple of other Swift tunes, possibly A Touch of Jay.

Lastly, I'm looking for a rip of Clash of the Titans, Brockie & Hyper D. Tape starts with Came and Conquered mixed into Capacity (Renegade Hardware 10).

Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm after another set. Again a One Nation tape but this one's a Fluid set which I think he either goes B2B with Swift or plays after him. MC is Fearless and the set starts with The Enemiz - Enemiz (Labello Blanco). He also plays Autumn and the remix of Rebels which is on Splash (I think). Pretty sure the tape is either 99/00.

Btw, the DJ Red tune I mentioned earlier was NOT on that Frost tape. It is a TOV tune however, with a reversed tight sounding bassline. Was played a lot around that time.

crossie

yeah i got Clash of the Titans, Brockie & Hyper D. Tape skibba on there as well when he was young and fresh. forgot how much i used to like skiba lol. anyway aint got a tape player connected to me pc at mo but will work on it for ya