Need some help sounds mix up bad.

BullDub

https://soundcloud.com/bull-dub/brap-brap

This is what i have, i need some help whit kick and snare cuz they don't sound all to well in this track also my audio levels of the basses suck i'm working on that whit fruity limiter as we speak :D
also sidechained kick and snare added eq to both of em blood overdrive and a compressor on drums.

Annyone got anny hints on how to make this sound better for me :/

Have to agree, the samples are really bad. The snare lacks high end and sounds pretty cheap, kick could have more punch and dude, where are the hi-hats? In Jump Up you wanna smash everything and pump the beat forward with sick hat patterns! Give your drums some heavy work. Bassline is okay for now.

And PLEASE! Don't use these standard vocal samples! They're awkward! :D Record your own ones and edit them or so, no shit. :D

I Agreed with the others but If u still like those samples, maybe EQ them more or find some filters? U just have to try different settings. Cheers!

Layer up your samples aswell... i always do this with mine especially with kicks.

Id use same kick duplicate this track bring the freq down on one some eq on other till sounds right add another kick depending on how first sounds heavier bassier and layer that aswell playing around with some sidechaining and compression.... rinse repeat for snares hatz etc

Back
Top Bottom