need some help on the quick fly...

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Ok, so I'ma cut to the chase on this one.....

I'm right in the middle of a new piece, to the point where it's still playing right now on loop while I write this. I've hit a point where I know the only thing to fit at this point is a nice Conga or Tom fill, trouble is, I have no descent conga or Tom samples. I dont need the samples to be in a roll, just individual hits so I can write the fill myself.

So, what I'm asking is this, Do any of you lovely peeps have any good samples I could yoink off ya? Dont want huge packs, just a few conga's etc......and in return, you'll get a free 320 of the track when it's complete, and before anyone else hears it! Hows that for fair???

But I need it on the fly, dont wanna lose track of what I'm doing!

I hate to sound lazy & or unoriginal but whenever I need some quick samples I just load up several of the drum kit presets that came with my DAW and mix and match them together (might be better if you know where the actual sample directory is), with a little layering, EQing, effecting whatever no body can really tell the difference right?! The way I look at it it's not bad to use presets sometimes, they are there for a reason!

And if you don't want to do that you can poke around here for some samples http://soundlib.noisetheorem.com/. I dunno, you might find something you like.

Last edited:
Well thanks a bunch guys, cheers for all the helpful responses lol!

@T.M.- Cheers dude, but I really dont have any presets in anything that sound like congas or Toms. I'll take a look through that link though mate, cheers.

Back
Top Bottom