Need some help any Brummies about?

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by thumpah, Mar 27, 2008.

1. thumpah

thumpah Member

Can anyone tell me what its like to go raveing in Birmingham. For those who like jump up hazard, pleasure etc class a recordings has put together one hell of a line up. I dont really travel for raves nowdays n would hate to go all thataway for a dissapointment.

in particular:-

-Are the raves rowdy?

-What is the med bar/factory club like?

-n to drum n bass nights usualy recieve good turn outs?

2. boobjunkie

boobjunkie Active Member

Ohh mate brum is fucking amazing for raves! Custard factory is my favourite club by a mile, every rave ive been to there has been immense. Not normally that moody the gangster G manz who hang round in the med bar are all like late 20's so they've grown out of the moody prick phase. Get all sorts in there really lots of alternative people - At the valve there was loads of genuine lesbians aha

3. safety

safety double safety

custard factory is one of my favourite rave venues as well. it can go from an intimate event in the med bar to a massive rave over 7/8 rooms and half of digbeth, well worth checking out. i cut my raving teeth at the med bar. anyone rmemeber the old prosession nights run by shaolin? quality.

and not to forget the legendary q club, a deeply religious raving experience.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008