Need some good links to an FL studio tutorial website

Discussion in 'Production' started by cactopus, Mar 17, 2012.

1. cactopus

cactopus Producer

please link me to a decent database of tutorial videos for FL studio. i don't want to look everything up on youtube, i would rather have a nice categorized website where i can build my knowledge step by step (i just bought FL studio, i will need tutorials from the basics to advanced production techniques).

any help would be much appreciated :]

2. T:M

T:M Dusty Techno Workout

Best way is to really just explore the program for yourself, and despite however much you don't want to YouTube really is going to be the best place to find tutorials. The manual, be it paper or digital, will also help a lot to help you get things too.

3. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Go to YouTube and search for a guy named nfxbeats! Loadsa tutorials on fl studio. Mainly hip hop orientated but you can transfer the learning process into any genre

4. spyre

spyre sample all the things

5. bull3tpr00f

bull3tpr00f Active Member

6. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

7. cactopus

cactopus Producer

ApeCat- the whole purpose of this post was to get multiple links that are categorized or in a channel instead of looking up everything individually on youtube. But it's alright, not everyone knows how to read. I don't blame you.

As for everyone else, thank you for posting. I appreciate the links and channel names. Here's a website I found in my personal endeavor to get good learning resources: http://howtomakeelectronicmusic.com/category/tutorials

FL Studio 10 should be arriving in a couple days :] I am excited. I've been using Ableton for a couple years and I am hoping that FL Studio will be a little simpler and geared more for electronic music production rather than live performance. I've heard that the built-in tools are a little easier to use (and more useful in general) and the piano roll/sequencers seem to be really easy to use.

Thanks again for the *real* help.

8. Stadia

Stadia New Member

He's on youtube, but search up indivision dnb. He knows his shit in FL and has really good tutorials

9. jimjimjim

jimjimjim oldskool

really just go to youtube and find someone who does good FL tutorials - subscribe and win

10. cactopus

cactopus Producer

Good names on youtube is fine, I just want to avoid searching "how to ____ fl studio" for every little detail.