DnB Need some feedback!

So, this are just my thoughts okay... =)
At first i have to say that it's sounding very good, it lifts my spirit - but you're right, somethings missing... For me it is something in the - i would call it - "warmness" or so, maybe a high pitched instrument (like a flute or something) in the backround would help. A slow deep wobble "added" to the bassline or something different that would give it some more emotion...
You see it's very hard to tell what i want to but i hope it will help you a little bit because it's not much that is missing. Best wishes! :)

hello ilenny. interesting track with interesting approach. imo, drums need some work, need to be way shinier and in front of master sound. also, to my liking i would not opt to play the speech throughout most of the track, just intro and break is fine (it's way to loud btw). thirdly, those mid range chords need work, would sharpen them up to sound fresher .. try some EQing, filter or transient shaping. other than that, nice track, big up! :2thumbs:

I agree with Rorschach with the needing some warmth, I feel like a low passed reese would do it, having said that it might darken the vibe but nothing wrong with experimenting. Maschinstom makes a good point with the speech, would be better off using it to bring the track in then let the tune speak for itself (sorry that sounded a bit cheesy lol). Other than those things it's defo on the right track.

The drums are still very weak man, you should improve those heavily. Compare it to another track what you like and you can definitely hear the difference. Anyways, I like the concept and the variations, it has some rolling vibes and potential. Keep on it!

Back
Top Bottom