Need some feedback on a new remix i did

Saftstein

VIP Junglist
Sup people,

I recently did an official remix for a band called NIHILS, track entitled "Help Our Souls".

Tried some different stuff here, kind of minimalistic drums and a bass with trap vibes. Also it's kind of a deep tune :D

Would love to hear some opinions from you guys. What can i improve? Mixdown? Arrangement?

As the track is already released i can't provide a full clip but 3 mins of the tune are up on my soundcloud channel:

Cheers!

I've got to say, this is pretty much great! :)
The one thing I would suggest though is to make a slightly more subtle introduction to the percussion at 1:08.
Apart from that, my newbie ears are pleased~

Pretty much what I would have said. The mixdown is near perfect however in my opinion I would raise the bass a few db's and drop the vocals a touch after the drop but that's down to taste I guess. Great work mate keep up the awesome work. I can't fault this track at all which is nice to say :)

Wow, thanks alot for the positive feedback!

Yea, i get the thing with the percussions @1:08. I used the most simple way to introduce the drums, i will work more on those transitions in the future, cheers! :)

Also it's incredible to hear that you call the mixdown near perfect, as i always struggle with mixdowns, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom