Need some fedback please on my 1st tune . . .. (dubstep tho)

them kicks at the intro are huge :) 808's?
didnt like the laugh effect, sagat has got a sicker laugh in the original SF2 - New Challengers - use that.
being a street fighter fan (like massively) i obviously love the samples with a huge bias there.
The bass is pretty slimey, add a bit of variation too, play with that background ripping sound more and you could be on to something here.

yeah mate ,cheers for the feedback . .. its hard gettin feedback from mates cos its never gonna be as unbiased . . . im defo thinkin about adding some stuff in but gotta find the pallet, left it on an usb somewhere ,all the SF samples are on there too :(

Hat's arent really doing it for me ...so ovious and timing is strange also uve choosen a clap instead of a snare it's kind of weak (Btw these are personal opions)

But wobble's sound alright keep at it ;)

All feedback is apreciated, I ain't expecting a lot frm my 1st attempt, jus want some opinions & pointers so can improve !!

sup MisterB,

I think soundcloud might be buggin out, cant hear any audio at the moment(is anybody else having this problem or are the gremlins just in my pc today???)

I will check again later buddy...

be easy..

Back
Top Bottom