Wanted need some DJs !!!!

samfoster25

I need some DJs for a Dnb night in barnsley on the 19th june from the yorkshire area

Thanks please get back asap

Regards

Sam & Simon

Decibel

I need some DJs for a Dnb night in barnsley on the 19th june from the yorkshire area

Thanks please get back asap

Regards

Sam & Simon

Decibel

Easy mate...

I run Indecks Artist Agency. Give me a shout on my email: gareth@indecksagency.co.uk with info on dates, what club and how many DJs/MCs you need.

I have one MC based in Doncaster, another in Leeds. Also have 2 DJs based in Brimingham. We also represent alot of DJs and Mcs from London, who i can arrange to get up to yorkshire no problem.

Im also an agent for QC Agency. Which represents the bigger names in the scene. so just give me a shout bro...

gareth@indecksagency.co.uk

I have one MC based in Doncaster[/email]

i can personally vouch for this guy (if its Rafta that is)

If you wanting local guys, you should book Rafta and Eruption for the mic duties.

Ben C (also known as Disfunktional DJ & MR Ben) is a wicked dj, may have heard him on DNBTV on friday nights and he's from Sheff. There is also Easy D (another Disfunktional resident) from Sheff, but he may get expensive and i know you weren't looking at a mega expense for your 1st event.

btw, what club is it in mate? Citrus Rooms? or Escapade?

i can personally vouch for this guy (if its Rafta that is)

If you wanting local guys, you should book Rafta and Eruption for the mic duties.

Ben C (also known as Disfunktional DJ & MR Ben) is a wicked dj, may have heard him on DNBTV on friday nights and he's from Sheff. There is also Easy D (another Disfunktional resident) from Sheff, but he may get expensive and i know you weren't looking at a mega expense for your 1st event.

btw, what club is it in mate? Citrus Rooms? or Escapade?

Yeh, Rafta's the one.

If you have a low budget bro... then i can sort a load of well known up and coming artists.

Up'n'coming roster:

DJs:

Riisu & Fazer (Force FM//Clockwork)
The Mutant DJs (Force FM//Kings Of The Nu-Skool//Analog//SubsiDance//King Apparel)
DJ Wizz (UNION//Analog//SubsiDance)
J Cutter (Kings Of The Nu-Skool//Kool FM)
Dexcell
Zeal & Litta
Rolo

MCs:

Mekar
Gusto
Rafta
Kombo
Format
Chronic Insomniac

Theres a few ive missed out... but like i said mail me with details and ill arrange something specifically for you.

@ Terry.... who represents your artists???

Ez. Im L Fusion AKA Terra Deep. Im from Leeds and im up for it. check the blogs on my mysapce page or thers a mix link here.

http://dnbshare.com/download/TerraDeepAprilMix.mp3.html

www.myspace.com/djlfusion1

Email: lewi_mchale@hotmail.co.uk

Hit Me Up!

showbanner.gif

relaunch_flyer.png

Back
Top Bottom