Need some crit on this track please

thought the snare could use some more 'hiss' in the beginning and the hats could be a little more prominent. sounds good eqed so far tho. everything has its own sorta space etc, some finetuning with the switchups could be made tho, the think break comes in a bit too fast and fades out too fast for my likings, maybe play it the whole time aswell?! could make the break more prominent and add some more hiss.

think the offbeat thingy could be louder and clearer - and your low mids are somewhat muddy after the drop..

overall a good idea, tho i dont really like the piano - just too easy for my likings i assume - just work on the mixdown a bit more, get the muddines out and so on.

good work!

Thanks guys, I having gotten to the point where I cant stand this tune anymore.. so its good to to actually hear that its not as bad. The piano also gets to me but half the people I play it too like it and the others hate it!

Still need to work on the switch ups ! Thanks for the comments

Wow dude, this is killer! :) Really, really nice track :)

The piano was cool too! One thing, I felt the piano sounded a bit dry so maybe put some reverb on though. That could be tricky though, too much wouldn't work but I think it just needs a tiny bit of reverb on there?

Overall that was a really solid track though :)

Back
Top Bottom