need some advice

Psyrus

Give it some bastard
ive joined forces with an mc to produce my tracks with but do you reckon dnb is better left without a set acapella recorded onto it?

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
If he/she? has got a good hook then go for it! if not you just tell them to shhhh do a few bits then chop it up later

its difficult to tell an mc to shut up

i feel for you

he might shank you

Psyrus

Give it some bastard
yeah, i mkae the beats he does the mc'in but i dont wanna use any of my best beats if there gonna sound better without it ya know what i mean, so basically im gona turn this into a poll, WHO THINKS I SHOULD NOT BOTHER WITH MC'ING ON MY TRACKS. look at myspace and lemme know what u think. cheers

Psyrus

Give it some bastard
yea toejam i know what u mean, hes a cockney from brixton, never known anyone to talk so much, i played 3 of my tracks to my college class with him doin some lines over the top, he went almost the full 15 minutes without any breaks and i felt it overshadowed the back beat cus everyone said he went on for too long and it was irritating so i dont think people were concentrating on the beat so much because of it

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
yeah, i mkae the beats he does the mc'in but i dont wanna use any of my best beats if there gonna sound better without it ya know what i mean, so basically im gona turn this into a poll, WHO THINKS I SHOULD NOT BOTHER WITH MC'ING ON MY TRACKS. look at myspace and lemme know what u think. cheers
u could do two versionsf a tune 1 wit mcin an 1 without???

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
I personally would just let the beats roll, a "decent" mc live would make it sound alot better,

i got john barnes number if you want it