Need some acapellas !!

Triple M

Admin
VIP Junglist
Anyone know any decent bits of vinyl with quality acapellas on em... that will fit dnb nicey?????

need summat to spice up my sets !!

Not got any :(

Dance Music Finder (just opposite the Sanctuary in Digbeth pretty much) in Birmingham usta have a h00j acapella section a few years back... dunno about now tho..

Laters

Will

Klusta- cheers man, will have a look.... shame u cant listen to any of the scratch records.. : ((

inf0r- thanks, but birmingham is a bit far to go for some records, as i live in Portsmouth (big up the kru, u know it)

:D

Originally posted by Triple M
Klusta- cheers man, will have a look.... shame u cant listen to any of the scratch records.. : ((

Yer pity, they got good descriptions of them though (not at chemical, at turntablelab)

If ya got the kosheen tune hide U there's an acapella on that, depends on what release I suppose.

If your really badly in need of a certain acapella let us have a listen and I maybe able to squeeze it on my scratch reccid (which I'm gonna spend next weekend getting it finished)

thanks goose, but i need them on vinyl...

Klusta, that reminds me.. need to get u the samples for that.. u know how much time i can take up on the vinyl???

:)

I still have my samples mr klusta, gis the details again and I will sort it out if you still want moi input.

Mike its kris from PnH

What kind of acappellas you looking for ... Cheesy singing , scratching or Mc'in
i got few of all let me know and ill try and do a copy of em for ya

warden

Back
Top Bottom