Need opinions on this!!

for some reason sendspace doesnt work for me :(

really strange maybe its just that time of day hehe

when i can i'll listen :)

hey man can you upload this somewhere else? my computer just doesnt like sendspace lol

thats a well controlled bassline man. very atmospheric and open is that a super compressed clap? sounds nice. yeh i like this, its well mastered could have more punch on the kick, but not essential cos you could lose the punch of the bass.

nice stuff (y)

WTF! This is a dnb forum you.........Sorry. Thought I was LowFoe for a minute.
Alright, I had to switch on the monitors half way through cos it was sounding pretty good. So much bloody low end in my head phones I wanted to hear it thru monitors.

Few points. In the breakdown, the hats and snare came out a bit stabby/high end.
Loved the bass line. When you have that wobble come in at the end of it's decay, kinda disintergrating, it would be cool to have the whole low end follow, if that makes sense. Some big pulses coming out.
And over all with the bass line so clean, the drums (snare in particular ) could do with a bit more grit, a bit of dirt. That snare was a little too clean for me, with that verb and all.
Still, thought the track was good. Nice one.

Incredibly atmospheric track... somehow it does not get boring or repetitive even when there is only "minimalistic" variation...

Maybe my only "but" with the track is that it seems not to evolve nowhere... it seems "to be" but not to develop... It would be wonderful for a videogame i.e. Quake 3 - there are some vague reminiscences of Reznor here?

Also adding some eq, or more than this, some "dirtying" in some of the beats might add some more variation...

Other than this, loved the track mate!

thats a well controlled bassline man. very atmospheric and open is that a super compressed clap? sounds nice. yeh i like this, its well mastered could have more punch on the kick, but not essential cos you could lose the punch of the bass.

nice stuff (y)

cheers mate, the "super compressed clap" is a recording of someone clapping in an empty garage, wicked effect isnt it?

thanks for feedback

WTF! This is a dnb forum you.........Sorry. Thought I was LowFoe for a minute.
Alright, I had to switch on the monitors half way through cos it was sounding pretty good. So much bloody low end in my head phones I wanted to hear it thru monitors.

Few points. In the breakdown, the hats and snare came out a bit stabby/high end.
Loved the bass line. When you have that wobble come in at the end of it's decay, kinda disintergrating, it would be cool to have the whole low end follow, if that makes sense. Some big pulses coming out.
And over all with the bass line so clean, the drums (snare in particular ) could do with a bit more grit, a bit of dirt. That snare was a little too clean for me, with that verb and all.
Still, thought the track was good. Nice one.

cheers mate appreciate your comments - i agree with you on the breakdown thing!

Incredibly atmospheric track... somehow it does not get boring or repetitive even when there is only "minimalistic" variation...

Maybe my only "but" with the track is that it seems not to evolve nowhere... it seems "to be" but not to develop... It would be wonderful for a videogame i.e. Quake 3 - there are some vague reminiscences of Reznor here?

Also adding some eq, or more than this, some "dirtying" in some of the beats might add some more variation...

Other than this, loved the track mate!

cheers bro, you know minimalistic variation can sometimes be the most noticable to the subconcious hearing.....
you dont notice it, but your brain does!

cheers for feedback, glad u liked!

cheers mate, the "super compressed clap" is a recording of someone clapping in an empty garage, wicked effect isnt it?

thanks for feedback

yeh man it sounds sick. gonna have to make a clap in a multistory car park. i will post my efforts when i do

Back
Top Bottom