Need Mixer recommendations ASAP!

FisherisHigh

I have been putting together my setup for the last 3 months. So far I have:
2 Technics SL1210MK2's
Serato SL3
I need a mixer and am looking in the $400-$500 range.
I'm leaning towards the Pioneer DJM-400, I don't want to blow my whole wad on a super advanced mixer ATM since I'm somewhat of a beginner. I learned on my friend's setup:
2 Vestax tables, vestax scratch mixer, torq mp3/vinyl interface.
I wanted to stick with the feel of vinyl and still be able to use my mp3/wav's to mix which is why I have pieced my setup together like this..
Any input on the DJM-400 or perhaps another suggestion?

Any advice those with experience can offer would be greatly appreciated!
-Fisher:jackson:

I have a djm 400, it's great but I want to get a new one with at least 3 channels,

if you're only interested on mixing with two decks I'd definetly recommend it,

I'd sell you mine cheaper than a new one but the shipping from Canada is probably pretty expensive

Ya it'll be 2 channels for a while I'd assume. Still in the learning process so 3 tables sounds like a bit much. Resale value on the DJM400's seem to hold pretty strong so I could always sell it and upgrade when I'm ready. Keep them coming and thanks for the quick response Marky
-Fisher

I am leaning towards the Pioneer DJM-400, I don't want to blow my whole wad on a super advanced mixer ATM since I'm somewhat of a beginner. As now I want to need of mixer recommendations ASAP. It is really amazing and outstanding. There are so many functions in it and many features are also have it.

Back
Top Bottom