Need ID of a song Pleaz!!

crazyaznX

This is probably the sickest Drum N Bass song I've ever heard. Imagine some girl falling off a cliff going, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" as she's falling, she's going "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". Then some Bass that sounds like Pendulum - Spiral kicks in, (some bass that you would hear on some Horror Movie) then the drums take over everything. Then even in the middle of the song, she goes "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and it sounds all choped up like shes going, "oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh." Does anybody kno the name of this nasty ass song?

I kno somebody has got to kno it. It is so sick! If anybody Identifies it for me I'd be one happy guy!

I heard it at a Caffiend party last year at the state palace theater in new orleans. It was played by AK1200, but it's not one of his songs.

If it is Fallin by Raiden goto Dogs on Acid site and download the all Raiden mix from Rebel Faction in the mix booth - its the first track in the mix. Hope this helps!!

No it's not Fallin by raiden, this song makes Fallin look like Lamb Chops Sing along. It is so fucking sick, and the girl doesn't say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's more like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thanx for giving it a shot tho, I appreciate it.

Yo, shot-in-the-dark guess here, but is it NERO-Smells Like Victory? It's a relatively new formation tune (I think it's only out on promo still), there's screaming in it, and it's broken up in certain parts. Very dark jumpy track with an eerie intro. It probably isn't, but it's worth a shot :teeth:

It's the last track in this mix:
http://www.drumnbass.it/SMOKE_LILMIX_13-01-2005.mp3

There's an "oohhhhhhhhh" in Messiah by Konflict that gets broken up. You'd know if it was that tune though. Plus, that's more a male chorus than a woman.

Fallin By Raiden sample you mean is off a film called Event horizon when the bloke has his hand on his eyes and some one is screaming sounds like the bambatta when the drums come in

Last edited:
Actually the song is the same concept as Messiah, I think Messiah is like a wannabe male version of the song I'm thinking, and the one I'm thinking puts Messiah to shame. But messiah is still a pretty kool song that I like.

And nickdawg, you kno the name of that Mix on your reply? Cause the last song was very sick but it's not the one I'm thinking.

Thanx everyone for trying to help, I'll find it one day, I kno I will, it's my song but I don't kno the name of it.

crazyaznX said:
And nickdawg, you kno the name of that Mix on your reply?

I actually found that mix right on here, by this cat named S.M.O.K.E. Was a couple months back, but is a sick mix, all the way through. Here's the link:
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=14865

I'll keep my ears open for any other dark tracks with screaming chicks...I'm actually getting pretty interested in what this is myself. I wonder if it was one of AK1200's own tracks?

Back
Top Bottom