Need help!!!

VanDy

All right a real good friend of mine is seriously into DnB, and has a mixer turn tables, and what not, and I would like to get her some vinyl but have no idea where or what to look for? And I don't wanna get her crap, so if ya'll could lend me some advice on where and what to get that would be amazing! (i know it would mean a lot to her too!) Thanks

(edit) I live in Southwest Ohio convient to Cincy and Dayton

Last edited:
There is such a wide selection of dnb, and sooooooooo many differn't sub-genres and millions of differnt artists that have differnt styles.

You may love dnb, but that dos'nt mean you love every song out there, because litterly there is so much differnt stuff. Its like sayin she likes rock music, she may be into slipknot but we recomen fall-out boy, as they are both classed as rock yet completley differnt ends of the spectrum.

Try and have a sly look at what artists she likes, what songs shes got allready and then we can reccomend stuff along the same lines.

you can order stuff from the states from record websites
www.htfr.com
www.chemical-records.co.uk
www.redeyerecords.co.uk

may take a couple of weeks, and a few extra £ for p+p

All right a real good friend of mine is seriously into DnB, and has a mixer turn tables, and what not, and I would like to get her some vinyl but have no idea where or what to look for? And I don't wanna get her crap, so if ya'll could lend me some advice on where and what to get that would be amazing! (i know it would mean a lot to her too!) Thanks

(edit) I live in Southwest Ohio convient to Cincy and Dayton

anything my hazard, pleasure, generation dub....some pretty easy going dnb there.

na seriously though, u gotta find out some other tunes that she has/likes

thanks guys!!! i was able sneak a peak yesterday, but didn't look at artist, damn i'm dumb!!!!! 1 more question though, at an UNEDUCATED glance, i saw two tables and a mixer, but nothing to record with? I was thinking this might be better then Vinyl, cuz her b-day is coming up and want to make it special for her. she has a decent comp, it that helps, and hey those of you that help and live im SW ohio, hit me uo and i'll buy ya a beer for helping a guy out!!!

Back
Top Bottom