NEED HELP!!

TC767

Just got a 3rd deck which is a numark axis 9... my other 2 decks are SL-1210 Mk2 ... ti have behringer DJX700 mixer... and my Cd deck seems to be a lot louder than the technics...

what tha xis 9's like, reliable, i realise u wont know his yet mate, but im tempted by one, just dnt want it breaking within a year!

i got 2 cdj 1000s and 2 SL-1210 Mk2 as well and at max volume the cdjs are always louder than the turntables with everything pluges into the correct corresponding phono and line inputs no idea why so i just have the gains on the cdjs turned down lower than turntables

i got 2 cdj 1000s and 2 SL-1210 Mk2 as well and at max volume the cdjs are always louder than the turntables with everything pluges into the correct corresponding phono and line inputs no idea why so i just have the gains on the cdjs turned down lower than turntables

Vinyl needs to be amplified, this is why its plugged into the phono and not the line. Cjds dont need to be amplified, this is why they are louder and plug into the line in put. Hence why you have to turn them down.

Back
Top Bottom