need help with tune ID dj hype pollwinners party from 01 or 02?

kellykane

i have been trying to find the set list for dj hype at the poll winners party at fabric from 2001-mainly the track im looking for is pretty close to before he starts his scratch rountine, it has a female vocal. the tune starts really afer the rewind at 32:52 if anyone knows this track, i would really appreciate the ID, as i have been looking for it since about 03/04 when i found this mix. email me at dj@happypetscarolina.com,
my aim = kellygsanford, or you can leave me a message here. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
***- i put a zshare link to this mix further down in a later reply.
cool stuff in the mail to anyone who can help! xxx

Last edited:
Tune you're looking for must be off the set he did in 2001. (I've got the set from 2002 and it's defo not on there). Got any audio???

ok so dnbshare cant post m4a. i got the mix on cd put it on my hard drive and now need to upload it somewhere. can i put it up on here? and if so how do i go about it? the whole set is great, btw. so it would be nice if for nothing else to get it out for others to hear it. its classic hype.

just use your computers built in sound recorder. if you click the windows tab bottom left of your desktop search sound recorder,then right click on the speaker at the bottom right of your desktop and select recording devices there should be to options for the sound disable the top one by right clicking and enable the bottom one by right clicking hit record and play the cd,save to desktop or somewhere u can find it easily and post it on zshare.net its not as complicated as all that i wrote sounds,it takes me literally a minute to record and up a link,give it a try.

well least you followed it all ok,soz tho dont know the tune,also try rolldabeats.com they have a forum tune id just like this,they id'd a tune 4 me the other day that know 1 on here seemed able to do after a couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom