Need help with the build up on this track

intro is sick bro respect, erm there seems to be a lack of bass in the tune? when it "dropped" it was like nothing happened, i reakon if u just have a massive sub come in it will be live.

I don't know why but everything sounds alot less dead in the DAW but when I exported it as MP3 and put it in soundcloud it sounds really dead. Not sure why that is.

I haven't put a sub in yet just getting ideas down but really just want to get this build up done because it's been bugging me for ages.

for one you should cut that intro in half. its 2 min long ffs.
try puttin a delay on everything about a bar before the drop,
and echo out, instead of playing up to the drop. let the instruments fade.

just one way.

or try a power down effect there. (pitch bend and tempo bend. )

^^ Yeah agree with above.. Let the track kinda fade maybe then build it all back up again for the drop. Imo the intro should be about 1.29secs, 64 bars.

your drums are pretty sweet sounding. really like them.

why not wack in some automation - maybe filter the eqs...? come from low to hi as there isn't much low in there anyways.
so you could swoop right up to the highs which should add a bit more impending 'drop'

got the basis of a decent track there. got that kinda a.i - uprising vibe about it.

good stuff, interested in hearing the finished result.

Will try these ideas out :) Cheers for the help & feedback and will try get on it.

Havn't worked out how to automate the EQ in FL yet, so if anyone could help me? Could just automate the cut off filter I guess.

Used to use cubase before my PC died :( Now using a shitty laptop with half a screen =/ and it can just about run FL.

Back
Top Bottom