Need help to make a lead sound!

Id suggest using the search function on here, or search youtube. Sounds pretty simple to make, there's prolly hundreds of tuts on the tube??? Also, a million different types of lead sounds have already been discussed on this board over the years, I'm sure one of them will help you out

What synth are you using to recreate it?

you can make it using 3 triangle waves, 2 of them detuned slightly 0.1 each way, some phase modulation, distortion, abit of delay, some glide, and a long release.

Id suggest using the search function on here, or search youtube. Sounds pretty simple to make, there's prolly hundreds of tuts on the tube??? Also, a million different types of lead sounds have already been discussed on this board over the years, I'm sure one of them will help you out

I did some searches and didnt find that type of lead i wanted. Do you know what this kind of lead is called? when im thinking about.. it sounds just like the sounds from the microkorg.. hmmm

What synth are you using to recreate it?

you can make it using 3 triangle waves, 2 of them detuned slightly 0.1 each way, some phase modulation, distortion, abit of delay, some glide, and a long release.

Im using NI Massive.
cool! i was able to make something like the sound i was looking for :) one step clooser..

Back
Top Bottom