need help to id an old tune

Texas_boy

hey guys i need help finding a tune i heard on a mix a long time ago around 2001. in the tune theres a female with a high pitch voice that i believe says "just standing here just just where i am, its been so long that i want to walk away" when she says "away" she extend it by saying awayyyhheeeeyyyy. i believe i heard this tune on a mix from one of the local houston djs. the only additional info i can give is i think its the intro to the tune. thanks if anyone can help. =)

Last edited:

encounter

VIP Junglist
hey guys i need help finding a tune i heard on a mix a long time ago around 2001. in the tune theres a female with a high pitch voice that i believe says "just standing here just just where i am, its been so long that i want to walk away" when she says "away" she extend it by saying awayyyhheeeeyyyy. i believe i heard this tune on a mix from one of the local houston djs. the only additional info i can give is i think its the intro to the tune. thanks if anyone can help. =)

???

Last edited by a moderator:

Texas_boy

im sorry thats not the tune im looking for. the voice in that video doesnt match with the voice i have stuck in my head and the lyrics i quoted are pretty much exactly what is said in the tune im looking. as i said about the high pitch voice it almost has a "chip monk" pitch but being a female voice. by process of elimination the videos you posted will help me get closer to what im looking for. thanks for your help =)

Texas_boy

yes thats exactly what im looking for those are the lyrics and the voice is exactly what im talking about as as pi
tch. now i have to find the mix that tune is on but thats gonna require a new thread in a whole nother forum. thank you guys both paul and encounter for helping!!!

Top Bottom