Need help from University students (studying on Music Technology/Sound Engineering)

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
*MAINLAND EUROPE/UNITED KINGDOM STUDENTS ONLY*

Hello guys,

I was looking at starting my uni studies on music production and business of Middlesex University via Point Blank. For some reason, I can't see that course anymore online and I fear that they have stopped the course completely and that basically left me in deep shit. Now, I am looking at other universities (in UK or mainland Europe) who can offer similar courses (that lead me to a degree) but I don't know which uni is best at that those sort of courses. I was focusing in the UK since D&B is quite big among the Brits.

If you do know of degree courses that are on Music Technology & Business, Sound Engineering or other courses which have a similar syllabus do please post here and if you applied for it do please let me know what you think about it. If it can be done online even better.

Thanks a lot
MENOSANCE :D

Re: Need help from University students (studying on Music Technology/Sound Engineerin

I study audio engineering at SAE in Oxford, the degree is moderated by Middlesex Uni, it's a damn good course and the lecturers are really good, the class size/facility ratio is good at the moment too, before it expands too much as it's now the world headquarters. It's a two year degree, 48 week terms, and you get to choose whether you want a BA or BSc in your final year.

Re: Need help from University students (studying on Music Technology/Sound Engineerin

I study audio engineering at SAE in Oxford, the degree is moderated by Middlesex Uni, it's a damn good course and the lecturers are really good, the class size/facility ratio is good at the moment too, before it expands too much as it's now the world headquarters. It's a two year degree, 48 week terms, and you get to choose whether you want a BA or BSc in your final year.

Thanks mate. It looks really good :)

Back
Top Bottom