need help for college project! :)

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by dnblovinghippo, Mar 23, 2015.

1. dnblovinghippo

dnblovinghippo New Member

hi everyone,

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VX55D6W - audience research
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KKYRDCX - market research

im a college student who has been given the task to create a new magazine. of course as I love dnb my first shout was to create a magazine on that!

I'm collecting information that will become the building blocks to the magazine so would greatly appreciate if you could fill out these two surveys, each will take a minute or two. The first survey is about audience (you guys) and the second is about the current market for dnb magazines.

cheers!!

2. Vanden

Vanden -nieuwenhuysen

Did them both for you. You might want to check over question 7 in the first one - I think you were meant to refer back to Q6 not Q5?

3. dnblovinghippo

dnblovinghippo New Member

okay cheers ive amended the mistake

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

ok done. that was easy, i hope you get what you were looking for.

5. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Both filled in.

6. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

DnB magazine needs commentary from @Moskit for me to want to read it.

logikz likes this.
  7. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

get a job and don't go to college.

8. logikz

ivan has a point, that would be a terrific selling point

9. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Moskit's musings

It would just be a monthly column of how great black people are and how he wished he had re-vitiligo followed by 7 paragraphs of TONO!

10. logikz

haha re-vitiligo, the thing is if you tan pink skin ad infinitum you dont get black skin, same as if you bleach black skin enough you dont get white, you first get a paler shade, but after that comes pink, as anyone who followed the whole cake-soap thing would tell you. thats that skin bleachy thing in jamaica btw.

11. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Only answered the first one. Can't remember the last time I read Knowledge or KMag or whatever. Everything's online now surely?

12. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

i was halfway thru filling it out when i realised i don;t buy magazines.. nor do i care about them.. or drum n bass in them.. of anything really..so it would be un fair to your research as a scientist to fill out such a census about magazines. plus its like 6am.. and im watching infomercials about these sweat pants that make hot chicks sweat.. its a great advert. lots of ass n tummy. this old bint lost 5.4kg. which is a number. she has massive boobs. i might masturbate hold on.

logikz likes this.
  13. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

I thought magazines morphed into blogs in the mid noughties..

14. logikz

absolutely yes michael. im on the wrong buss. pretty sure this is a wrong buss. how do we know "caine" is a bad man name, is what i wonder. damien. absalom. abernathy. abbismal. abaddon. all names starting with "ab" are clearly thoroughly corrupt

15. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Exactly, that is why magazines need more Moskit. There is reason why they are dieing off and the solution is Moskit.

Questions and answer section could easily be fulfilled by Logikz. People write in questions about dnb and Logizk ignores the question to write a thrilling antidote about hurt elbows and bone.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
    logikz likes this.
  16. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

"Hi! My name is Karl Ekman and I like nothing more than consuming massive amounts of mescaline, heading out with my skateboard, laser flipping over tramps and crashing in to trams. None of this would have been possible without a staple diet of hard liquor and bone. That's the key to success. BOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEE!!!" TONO

IV4 likes this.
  17. logikz

AHEHEAHAEHAEHEAHAEHEAHAAHE

WHAT IN THE TREMENDOUS WHITE FUCKL DICKL was that croog, but come to think of it, that is gold! isnt it? for input on a mag, we will have andres tono columns, i can write some crap from my stupid ridiculous but pretty just like you described it life, and for some reason, i would read your bar/restaurant reviews. you know your steak croog, no denying that! so croogs steak tono.

what else. sam herojuanas swinger section? ivans style section (ah wait i just saw ivans post, now i get it. i wont stop writing this post though, because knowing stuff never stopped me from anything)? wait, do we even have a pic of ivan? jaros can winge about stuff hes seen on tv, im not going to call it politics or social commentary because im not convinced our david actually knows a goddam thing about anything, other than how to eloquently whinge about everything and nothing all at once. and maloneys can foregin correspondent stuff, as he does travel loads, more than anyone on here really.

wheres jools btw? has jools posted lately?

Gloxxy likes this.
  18. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I would run the "Ask an American Column." Where people from all around the world can ask questions like, are american nipples the same as European nipples?"

19. logikz

true, although i rather fear you would have to face slightly more "why do you ruin the world for no good reason you infidel barstud" type of queries.
    from one thing to another,
    where are we on that picture, are you still refusing to post a pic ivan? i seem to recall thats what the outcome of that discussion consistently have landed on thus far. or am i thinking of someone else? even michaels roomies post pics ffs

20. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Haha. Croog's steak tono. I think a better column for Samuel would be Samuel's Nonce Watch. Its a bit like Dateline To Catch A Predator but Sam is a Forensic Scientist and he looks like a nonce too.

This can be his logo pic.

[​IMG]

logikz likes this.