NEED HELP FINDING NATURAL INSTRUMENT PLUGIN/VST

Stadia

I have been producing for a few months now and recently switched from Reason 5 to FL Studio 10 and am trying to find some plugins/vst's that contain natural instruments (if that makes sense). Such as pianos, violins, guitars, flutes etc... So far in FL I've only found FL Keys which doesn't have a whole lot of piano patches.

In Reason 5, there was the NN-XT which had pretty much everything I needed but in FL I can't seem to find anything to emulate natural sounding instruments.

So I'm looking for plugins similar to the NN-XT with a big sound bank full of natural instruments like piano's, string's etc.....

I've heard that nexus 2 does have some piano patches or whatever, so would that be good option or are there better ones out there?

Cheers

I use edirol orchestral for all that, it does ok, are you looking to buy a plugin or "buy" it?

[/COLOR]
I use edirol orchestral for all that, it does ok, are you looking to buy a plugin or "buy" it?

Thanks bro, yea i recently "bought" edirol and it looks really good for strings etc.. But i couldn't find many piano sounds, I can only see one under the key & perc tab. Am I just looking in the wrong place?

Are there any other plugins out there that have a lot of piano sounds (or patches)?

Thanks bro, yea i recently "bought" edirol and it looks really good for strings etc.. But i couldn't find many piano sounds, I can only see one under the key & perc tab. Am I just looking in the wrong place?

Are there any other plugins out there that have a lot of piano sounds (or patches)?

Nah im pretty sure it only has one piano instrument... pretty disappointing but it is good for strings and things. Tbh i have no idea of any other plugins for piano sounds

I use East West Orchestra for Kontakt - some nice stuff in there- no pianos though. I know the best piano around is meant to be Piano Teq - its a synthesized piano but sounds amazing, costs about 70 quid or something - havnt got it yet but i might have to buy it if i cant find any other decent piano

Back
Top Bottom