Need help finding labels

wartecs

Could you guys help me with some labels i could send my tunes to?
I'm looking for jump-up labels mostly, like Ram, Viper, Mainframe or Technique but with smaller reps. So yeah, not that Majistrate kind of jump, but the more melodic things, like Dc Breaks, Tantrum Desire, Drumsound and such.
Label names will do but if you have contact info for demos I will be that more grateful.

Cheers!

Could you guys help me with some labels i could send my tunes to?
I'm looking for jump-up labels mostly, like Ram, Viper, Mainframe or Technique but with smaller reps. So yeah, not that Majistrate kind of jump, but the more melodic things, like Dc Breaks, Tantrum Desire, Drumsound and such.
Label names will do but if you have contact info for demos I will be that more grateful.

Cheers!

I think your looking at the more dancefloor style of dnb not Jump Up.

Try Cold Blooded Recording, also Breach Recording (hit up $marty on here he's one of the lable owners I think).

Other than that I can only think of:

Bingo
Breakbeat Kaos
Frequency

But I've lost touch with the dnb scene over the last year or two.

Dude, if you think your tracks are at the level they need to be to be sent off to a label, why not go all out guns ablazing and send them to the big labels? Whats the worst that can happen? they wont sign it? no biggie! At least you tried....

This industry is full of setbacks and fails......it's how you pick yourself up from them and learn that counts.

EDIT : And after listening to your preview, I'd definately go for the big named labels....that was heavy!

Last edited:
yeah. just try it.

life recordings maybe a good bet,
technique,
mainframe

and those likes are the one that spring to mind, and yeah, just try it, send them in, work on your tunes, send more, work on your tunes etc, thats the way it goes. most people WILL listen to your stuff and WILL come back to you if they liked it. just send them over via aim or sondcloud and youre sorted ;)

Thanks guys for the feedback, i appreciate it!:)
I was actually thinking about Life Recs.. i do have a little issue with the big labels though, in that almost every tune i make is different from the previous so a label that likes one tune might not like the others and that is why i was looking for the smaller guns. I figure they would be less picky.

haha yeh :D

know that problem too good. but that doesnt matter as much, just send the tunes according to the labels sound, maybe slip in one or two that you think are good but not that much the sound of the label, as showing variety isnt a bad thing! thats what we do anyways.

good luck, and if youre interested in some more feedback, drop some into our soundcloud inbox! link is in my sig.

Give regal records a go, they're pretty tiny, but their releases seem have done pretty well in the d&b arena charts, a buddy of mine dropped a few tracks to them via their aim (regalrecordsdubs) and got feedback within 10 minutes..

And yeah i agree with mr fletch, that is vibess big ups!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom