Need help figuring out name of song please help me

theled

this is my first time posting so hopefully you all can help me
im looking for a drum and bass ( well im pretty sure its drum and bass) all i can remeber is the song had optimus prime saying
"Before time began, there was the Cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony. But like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war"
and i think the song is 4:41 in length
ive been searching for a while and so far nothing
well thanks in advance for helping me out

Dj pleasure - the cube
watch

no thats not it
it has beats before he starts talking then when he talks it gets all quite then speeds up again
sorry i dont have more info
thanks again

no thats not it
it has beats before he starts talking then when he talks it gets all quite then speeds up again
sorry i dont have more info
thanks again

you have just described the tune i posted...even the bit about beats before the voice sample then beats speeding up again...

where did you hear it??...you sure its not someones remix of this song???

but theres no beats when hes talking in the song im talking about
idk if its a remix do you know if theres any?
i have very little info on this song it was on my friends ipod and she only has it as dnb song no artist
ive been searching for the past 2 months for it
i really apprciate any help i get

but theres no beats when hes talking in the song im talking about
idk if its a remix do you know if theres any?
i have very little info on this song it was on my friends ipod and she only has it as dnb song no artist
ive been searching for the past 2 months for it
i really apprciate any help i get

why dont you shazam it next time you with her???

really? and that works?
ill try it hopefully i can find some loud speakers
thanks dude!

it works for 98% of all the tracks ive tried...works wonders if your in a club and want to know the name of a bangin track

It even knew the name of an unreleased dj promo somehow!??...

The speakers dont have to be mega loud...just loud enough for the phone to hear the track...

Yeah I heard about this time ago, but I didnt think it would be up to speed on dnb, dubstep etc....

Back
Top Bottom