Need for Mirrors

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
I've been listening to thier stuff, but this track particularly does it for me:

Are they doing an album or just sticking with good ol' ep releases for now?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the one:

YOU KNOW SMARTY. but i must bring to light the point i made when we previously discussed this tune for all the internet. is poison apple not remarkably similair to "back chat" by commix?

shame backchat never got a proper release. anyways need for mirrors are killing it!

YOU KNOW SMARTY. but i must bring to light the point i made when we previously discussed this tune for all the internet. is poison apple not remarkably similair to "back chat" by commix?

shame backchat never got a proper release. anyways need for mirrors are killing it!

nail on the head ollie

I don't hear any simularity, drums are different actually the whole structure of the tune is different.
Honestly I'm not getting warm with NFM, every colab with Zero T so far was pretty good and HLZ alone is a bomb with Low Walk i.E. but their newest stuff is just to techy and to dry for me.

they are similar, the LFO speed and note pattern and stuff, but they are undoubtably different, i prefer the need for mirrors

I don't hear any simularity, drums are different actually the whole structure of the tune is different.
Honestly I'm not getting warm with NFM, every colab with Zero T so far was pretty good and HLZ alone is a bomb with Low Walk i.E. but their newest stuff is just to techy and to dry for me.

they are similar, the LFO speed and note pattern and stuff, but they are undoubtably different, i prefer the need for mirrors

i dont have technical production ears, but that riff sounds mighty similair. both bangers none the less.
encounter, low walk is a baaaaaaaaad tune! you heard badfellaz? proper moody, only clip i can find is on HLZs myspace, but its cut from a goldie mix -
http://www.myspace.com/hlzdnb

the first one reminds me a little of this..

probably that eerie background sound to it.

top tune.

Back
Top Bottom