Need For Mirrors & HLZ - Mother of Pearl / Mermaids (Spearhead LTD)

grubbers

VIP Junglist
Not an artist/label combo that I ever expected, but it works. Smooth, vibing tunes with just a touch of darkness in the bassline. No release date that I know of yet.

A - Mother of Pearl

B - Mermaids

Digital Bonus - Heart Speak

wow, would never expect NFM to release on spearhead, been loving there NFM and spearheads output recently and loving these tracks, will definitely have to grab on vinyl

I thought HLZ was part of Need For Mirrors? Now most of the releases are counting him as a collaborator, what's going on there?

Need For Mirrors Facebook fanpage said:
Just to let you all know that Emilio is now working under his name Hlz and no longer as half of Need for mirrors. He will release and Dj under the name Hlz while Joe will continue on and produce & Dj as Need for mirrors.

Its been a hard decision to make but Emilio wants to step back from Need for mirrors and focus on his solo material.
The guys will continue to work together but more of a collaborative project as too distinct Individual's with there own sound.
Emilio will be contactable via his email hlzemilio@gmail.com

We will upload all new social network links for Him as we get them.

:)

Meh, not bothered for either of these, i want the tune at 9:30 in the vide above

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea definitely a surprise NFM releasing on Spearhead but I'm really digging those tunes.
Mother Of Pearl especially.

Also, too bad Mermaids is the digital exclusive.

Last edited:
I thought HLZ was part of Need For Mirrors? Now most of the releases are counting him as a collaborator, what's going on there?

NFM used to be Mosus & HLZ, then they recently changed it so that NFM is just Mosus, but he's still obviously doing tunes with HLZ. Kinda weird but whatevs.

Back
Top Bottom