Need Feedback please

Got a nice feel to it that mate. Unfortunately I think the drums don't sit quite properly, maybe a bit too much compression?
A bit more variation in there wouldn't hurt either, maybe a few changes to the drum patterns or some different bass/pad patches here and there.
like the feel you're going for mate, deffinatly got potential

I listened earlier but couldn't add anything that wasn't already said.

but thought of something now.

The drums are a bit limp. It might sound harsh but they are lacking punch. Their overall balance between each other is good tho. Maybe it's just because the lead and reece are so loud that they drown the drums. I'd turn them down a bit and leave the sub as is so the drums would stand out more. Maybe you could even modulate the high synth some to make it more alive.

It's ok, but needs some more ideas like little fx and fills here and there, mini breakdowns. It wouldn't hurt to have something organic in there as well like a violin sample or a vocal clip. Sounds kinda synthetic and cold like this.

very musical track, great structure with the trancey breakdown. id say modulate the high synth maybe with square lfos on hp and resample then do sin lfo to lp to syncopate it a bit more. well something along those lines, im sure you understand

Back
Top Bottom