DnB Need Feedback on this (Recrude - Run)

makes me feel all happy and fuzzy inside, so good job on that. I love the synths in this. I'm having trouble believing this is your first tune haha
The mix needs some work, especially on the snare which sounds a bit tinny imo
Good job bud

makes me feel all happy and fuzzy inside, so good job on that. I love the synths in this. I'm having trouble believing this is your first tune haha
The mix needs some work, especially on the snare which sounds a bit tinny imo
Good job bud

[MENTION=91246]Sultanare[/MENTION]
Man, thanks. :) I'm glad about everyone who is digging this one !

Any technical tips ?
I know the mixdown isn't clean enough and that's my biggest problem.

And it's not my first tune, it's my first drum & bass track. ;)
I've worked on dubstep until this summer and then I decided to make a change :)

Hey guys,

I'm currently working on a new one. It's my first D&B Tune I am working on and so I just wanted to ask for some Feedback. It would be so helpful for me. :)

Here's the Zippyshare Link: http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/29298717/file.html

Cheers.

Cheers! I'm really liking that. Not criticizing an anyway whatsoever, but you know the piano part that's like... 123 123 123 123... well that sounds really uplifting with what you have there, but I'd use that same piano and add to that and change it up a little. I say that because it sounds so good and feels like thats what I'm waiting to hear. The 123 is like a prelude to the magnigicent. Sounds really great though.

[MENTION=97609]DNB4DCrowd[/MENTION]

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean my lead synth with delay on it which is too loud in the mix ?
Or should I let it "increase" 'til the 1st drop ? Or should I let it out when it drops ?

But thanks anyway for your feedback ! :)

Last edited:
[MENTION=97609]DNB4DCrowd[/MENTION]

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean my lead synth with delay on it which is too loud in the mix ?
Or should I let it "increase" 'til the 1st drop ? Or should I let it out when it drops ?

But thanks anyway for your feedback ! :)

Personally I think the increase is great as is as well as the volume. Just change it up a little. Don't take what I say as if coming from an expert though my friend. This is just feedback from a fellow music lover (not a producer). In other words, it sounds a little repetitive and want to hear more of that synth. Seriously though you really did a great job with the production of that.

Your welcome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom