Need feedback on neurofunk

Hello Saboteur !

The intro is good, but your snare in your intro is not very strong.

Very good drop, the bass is nice, that's a cool work !

Not a strong snare? That snare hits harder than my dad on crack!

But in all seriousness, wicked tune!

The intro.. It's a bit long for the elemements it has. Why does first 10 seconds of white noise? That voice is a very nice feature, drums are spot on. Everything amazing. But after the drums in the intro, those 32 bars were a bit long. The bit of emptyness before the drop was great, but it was a bit long. What I would try (I say try, I'm not sure if it would sound better). Cut the first 10 secs off. Cut the second part of that 'empty' space in the buildup. So the drums stop, white noise, build up for 10 secs, drop. Only my advice though!

Drop itself, amazing. Awesome basses, drums are still amazing. Enough variation in basses and elements coming in and out, again that voice is very nice. But one more thing, the switch from at 1:50, The loss of basses is suddenly pretty big. Maybe try some drum variations there, or a little bit more bass.
I would definitely play this one in a mix or gig
And one last thing: too short. I need more

The intro is pretty solid and has really good atmosphere, but I think the drums are actually too "big" for the intro, but that's just me :shrug: The drop is nice, but everything seems to be little bit too center. You should widen up and/or pan some elements to make it sound huge =)
Overall a pretty good track, nicely done :thumbsup:

dig this man

you could try choppin up the bass and putting it few a few different fx channels for a bit of variety
few stabs n incidentals here n there
like the vibes, got mad potential

That bass is sick!
Drums arent bad, really compressed, i think what it is is that the bass is a bit too loud, the dist part of it can come down definitely
That will give the kick n snare more room too
Really nice intro sounds etc too although it needs more to fill it all out
The drums do sound a bit rigid in the intro, might benefit from a break or two layered under them

Good work

Back
Top Bottom