Need feedback on my tunes

Yantei

Hey there

My name is Arthur and I produce various type of music in my spare time under the name Yantei, and DNB happens to be one of my favourites.

I have crafted a few that would need a proffesional opinion and feedback. Searching for advice, I chose this forum in hope of constructive criticism and honesty for my works.

Links to my tracks are included down below. They are placed in descending order, starting from most recent (and imo most well produced), then comes down in terms of quality, song structure and pretty much everything else

Please dont be affraid to say whats on your mind, I will appreciate and will be thankful for every poster that takes his/her time to help me with priceless feedback

Thanks in advance to everyone who took time to read this.

Welcome to the forum Yantei. If you are looking for feedback, please post in the New Talent and Track Reviews sub-forum. the link is at the top of the production forum page.

Clicked through the files quickly, sounds like you're on the right track.. not really my style of dnb though, so i'm not really the guy to give you feedback.

Welcome to the forum Yantei. If you are looking for feedback, please post in the New Talent and Track Reviews sub-forum. the link is at the top of the production forum page.

Clicked through the files quickly, sounds like you're on the right track.. not really my style of dnb though, so i'm not really the guy to give you feedback.

Oh sorry, I have not looked well enghout then
Can an administrator move this thread please?
Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom