NEED FEEDBACK :D

Hey man. it's a very nice and chill track, I liked it. The piano and the pads work well together I find. There's a few things that I think could improve the track. The snare sound a bit "lowpassed" imo, I think you can give it a little boost in the high frequencies. Also I'd love to hear the drums being syncopated, I think it'd give the track a smoother feeling. again that's just my opinion though :razz:

Hey man. it's a very nice and chill track, I liked it. The piano and the pads work well together I find. There's a few things that I think could improve the track. The snare sound a bit "lowpassed" imo, I think you can give it a little boost in the high frequencies. Also I'd love to hear the drums being syncopated, I think it'd give the track a smoother feeling. again that's just my opinion though :razz:
Hey man! thanks for your comment and feedback! :D

hello M&M, i'm a bit late here but i agree with the other dudes. nice chilly summer track, like it a lot! nice melody and overall vibe. good to see you try something different with the drums. maybe adding some vocal hooks would complete the track? cheers to belgium! :)

hello M&M, i'm a bit late here but i agree with the other dudes. nice chilly summer track, like it a lot! nice melody and overall vibe. good to see you try something different with the drums. maybe adding some vocal hooks would complete the track? cheers to belgium! :)
Hey thanks man! :D yeah I agree vocals would be great but it's finding them that's the hard part haha!:D Thanks for your comment man really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom