Need Feedback And Help

I really like the sub a lot, nice depth & darkness to it, sits really well in the overall mix of the track, you could afford to create some space on the intro before that drops in to be honest to create a little more impact... Some of the generic razor style sweep synth stabs in the main part of the track need messing with to beef out or add some depth to them - either some reverb or general compression, they could sound great in reverse with reverb - they just sound a bit too generic to flow with the rest of the style of the track... More of a personal preference but I'm not to sure on the drums & their arrangement in general, the snare is a little flat for me & as per the synth could do with beefing out a little, but again it depends on what feel/style you're going for...

The overall feel & mood of the track is great, I just think you could define the good parts more by creating space either with atmospherics or pads & adding longer intro & break sections to create impact.

That sub is sick though lol :2thumbs:

Hi @Cynical,

I'd create more of a build up at the beginning and have your main theme (which at the moment is the whole track) after the drop.

The drum pattern is cool I don't think you need to worry about that. (y)

Maybe work on a second section to the song that you can use for the build and also for a second drop in the middle somewhere.

Does that help at all?

Back
Top Bottom