Need DnB Tune I.D ( youtube link inside )

sakin

Need Tune I.D ( link inside PLUS gift $50 to whoever names it first)

EDIT: I will gift $ 50 dollars to whoever finds the tune's name first, only one winner, if someone names it in youtube link comments first then that person gets the money, I really want to find it and thats my way of thanking whoever finds it. I was thinking 50 dollars for naming a song is not that bad ;)

Hi, I have posted this track in a few DnB forums and no luck so far, please take a look at the link and read the description, I'm hoping you guys can help me.

Basically I remade the melody in fruityloops( this is not a real song sample) there is a girl singing but i wasn't able to catch any of the lyrics.

In my sample after 12 seconds there's a new melody jumping in, thats the girl singing something, but obviously making it in fruity loops I had to use an instrument.

thanks in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUvWwDWbH3g

UPDATE
version 2 of the sample above but with better instruments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSNbzheffTA

Last edited:
could you name any songs its similar too, lots of liquidy vocal ones sound like that

my initial thought was it sounded vaguely like the high contrast remix of hometown glory

Imagine the Hometown glory remix with a younger singer plus another good detail I missed in the first post, a guy singing too like halfway in the song, then the girl ending the song. I'm sorry I missed such a good detail.
The song has an uplifting trance feel to it, its very fast paced, faster than my sample, I'm sure, that's basically all I can remember.

I can't really compare it to any other DnB track because I'm just getting into this genre, still in the learning stage.

you hear this song long ago? or know where you heard it,or anything

il keep trying, this sounds similar but a bit slow paced i think

im going to make this a side project for the day haha

potentially this?

Last edited by a moderator:
This was back in august I think, Some guy would drive around my house in his car with really loud music, rap most of the time, he would catch a red light a short distance from my house and I could hear his loud speakers from my room, the light takes up around 3 minutes, the first time I heard that song I jumped out by the time I was outside he was gone, that time i could remember there was the girl singing, I think a guy too, but I wasn't sure. Sounded like a guy in the distance.

Then after a few days the guy gets the light again and there goes the song, I had to get it this time, the sound was just incredible, I went outside with my phone trying to record something but no luck, he was too far but I was able to hum the melody and get on Fruity loops asap and make what you see in youtube.

When the song was done it was followed by "lil wayne and chris brown : transformer" so I knew it was a cd that he copied because I dont think they will have such different genres in a compilation. This second time I heard the song I didnt hear the guy singing so that threw me off a little bit, but I'm going by what I remember from the first time too.

It has been 5 months and I haven't seen the guy again.

the tracks you posted:

bcee : count the stars, sounds nice, but the pace and lyrics is too slow, it has a similar melody, but the girl in the original song sounds more powerful with a faster bpm.

tiesto jonsi : the melody is nice but not close at all, after 1:30 min mark the bmp is similar, the instruments are similar but thats about it.

Between count the stars and the hometown glory remix there's no doubt you are getting the point, you're almost there.

The best way to put it would be, if you mix my sample on top of the original song there should be no difference on the bass line, or melody, those are all the right keys. pace could be slightly off, but not by much, I know the instruments I used are off, but the bass line melody is right on the money, I guarantee it.

Back
Top Bottom