Need DJ's for my promo mailing list... no bedroom DJ's!

Mass Appeal

Canada represent
I'm looking for as much exposure as I can get worldwide for my new single (scheduled for Feb),
and other singles to follow this year.

This is your chance to get a free copy of my single, under certain conditions....
1) Bedroom DJ's need NOT apply. Now that I got that aside, read on...
2) Provide all your credentials along with contact information to my email address below.
Credentials can include flyer scans, a link to your own site with gig listings, biography or
discography info, brief information on where you live and the areas your talent covers. If
available, a like to .mp3 mixes you've done etc. It's important to portray your skill as a DJ
and coverage as well, since I am mailing out promo's at my expense, I'm making a small
investment in your talent, as well as helping myself out.
3) With such a broad genre in Drum and Bass and Jungle these days, I will only select DJ's
who I feel will appreciate or play the record, thus saving myself money and not send you
a record you don't want. To give you an idea, my style is along the lines of Ed Rush,
Bad Company, Fresh, DJ Hype, Pendulum, Hive etc....
4) Areas i'm looking to cover: key England scenes, Europe, Australia/NZ, Japan, USA,
and of course Canada (where I'm from), of course other areas are welcome...

I'm excited to build working relationships with quality DJ's worldwide, with plans
to release a few singles this year alone, any DJ's that I establish contact with will
have a chance to get my dubplate tracks in advance and other free promo stuff.

What I need summed up:
1) DJ Name
2) Real name/mailing address
3) Email/Website details (if you have a site)
4) Club nights, areas played
5) Flyer scans if you have them, or links to them
6) Links to mixes (not needed, but if you have them, good stuff!)

Looking forward to hearing from anyone who is interested,
I'm sure plenty of you will be skeptical,
but this is not a scam to get your addresses or anything,
all your info will be kept CONFIDENTIAL!!!
Email me if you have any questions.

submit@skillz4hire.com

thanks,
Mass Appeal
label and tracks T.B.A

Wow, that's a broad statement for your production style!

I'll take an MP3 if you fancy it mang. Just check out http://break-neck.com/ for a list of some of the nights I've played at.

(y)

rmt said:
Sdm, i haven't actually heard one of your mixes - where could i get an mp3?
You just missed the Breakneck one we had online in full MP3 format!

They'll be another at the end of the month no doubt (y)

Hey,
sorry to come off conceited or whatever, I'm just trying to reach club DJ's or DJ's that play out alot, rather than sort through tons of emails from people who just bought turntables yesterday or mix with traktor DJ studio. I got similar responses on other forums, but I also got a ton of positive emails from some pretty big DJs so I guess it worked. Its going to cost me enough money to press and promote the single, so I need to spend my money in the right places when it comes to maling out promos.

Whether or not my tracks are good could be anyones opinion, I'm just trying to promote my music like anyone would, i figured this is the fastest way to collect the info I need.

Mass Appeal said:
Hey,
sorry to come off conceited or whatever, I'm just trying to reach club DJ's or DJ's that play out alot, rather than sort through tons of emails from people who just bought turntables yesterday or mix with traktor DJ studio. I got similar responses on other forums, but I also got a ton of positive emails from some pretty big DJs so I guess it worked. Its going to cost me enough money to press and promote the single, so I need to spend my money in the right places when it comes to maling out promos.

Whether or not my tracks are good could be anyones opinion, I'm just trying to promote my music like anyone would, i figured this is the fastest way to collect the info I need.

any audio on these tracks man?

Hey,

i know im not gunna get a reply but u sound like abit of a cunt.

its like me saying no dave(my best mate) u cant have this tune im gunna give it to andy c and he will get me big in dnb.

i can see what the fella is trying to say.but you really need to show a clip of ur stuff.

yeh exactly.... i dont care about a promo.... ill turn it around for you...... let me listen to a sample of a track and then ill let you know if i think your good enough...... hahaha.... only jokin.....

wonder if this guy actually sold many tracks or got a contract out of it.... printing your own vinyls and sending them out seems a very expensive thing to do to be fair....

Back
Top Bottom